What's New

New Added || OST MY Heart: My Heart

Not half as good as the decent Ada Apa Dengan Cinta?, My Heart is a teen love story that shamelessly follows in the footsteps of the over-referenced Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, with a few minor changes. The minute I caught sight of the first scene of a boy and a girl playing around a tree house, my brain sent strong signals to me to leave immediately, but like a lovesick fool I stayed and let myself be mentally tormented.

A tomboy Rachel and her best friend Farel grow up together and share a liking for playing basketball. Of course, only the cold-hearted will not recognise this as code for her being secretly in love with Farel and she gets heartbroken when he falls head over heels in love with Luna, a comic book writer and illustrator of sad fairy tale stories. A number of scenes ensue in which Farel courts Luna, which involve romantic surprises in the rain and staring affectionately at two turtles about to mate.

Track Sample:

My Heart - Irwansyah ann Acha Septraiasa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Latest

Download Full Album

.. .... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
/* /*